ODS Swift Terms of License
- ODS Swift and its associated tutorials, examples, demo files and any other content is provided free of charge on a renewable 90-day free license system.
- As this is free software we accept absolutely no responsibility for any consequences of using this software. We accept no responsibility for any flaws or errors in the software that might cause harm to your computer systems nor professional consquences of using (or misusing) this software in a professional context. If you don't like or can't agree to these terms then don't use this software and uninstall it from your hardware.
- There is no warranty of any kind provided with this software.
- The software is not currently open-source. Any attempt to access, modify or reverse-engineer the code-base is a violation of this license.
ODS Swift Modelling Software License, August 2017,
Copyright (C) 2017, ODS-Engineering, Perth, Western Australia
THE PROGRAM (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. THE PROGRAM IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE PROGRAM OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENSE OR COPYRIGHT LAW IS PROHIBITED.
BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE PROGRAM PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LICENSE MAY BE CONSIDERED TO BE A CONTRACT, THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This License applies to any program or other work which is distributed by ODS Engineering under the terms of this License. The "Program", below, refers to any such program or work, and a "work based on the Program" means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term "modification".) Each licensee is addressed as "you". The act of running the Program is not restricted, and the output from the Program is covered only if its contents constitute a work based on the Program (independent of having been made by running the Program).
- This License entitles you to use of the Program for the duration of the free license key issued through the ODS website, or until the license is revoked by ODS Engineering, or you violate the terms of this License. This free license is for 90-days and may be renewed at completion for another 90 days.
- You may not copy, modify, rent, lease, sublicense, or distribute the Program other than for your own internal use within a single physical site (ie. a single office address) without express written permission from ODS Engineering. Any attempt otherwise to copy, modify, rent, lease, sublicense or distribute the Program is void, and will automatically terminate your rights under this License. Parties who have received copies, or rights, from you under this License will also have their licenses terminated.
- You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Program. You may not modify, alter, or create derivative works of the Software in any manner.
- If you assert any patent claims against the licensor relating the Program, or if you breach any terms of the License, your rights under this license automatically terminate.
- You are not required to accept this License, since you have not signed it. However, nothing else grants you permission to use the Program or its derivative works. These actions are prohibited by law if you do not accept this License. Therefore, by using the Program (or any work based on the Program), you indicate your acceptance of this License to do so, and all its terms and conditions for copying, distributing or modifying the Program or works based on it.
- THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE PROGRAM, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PROGRAM PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
- IN NO EVENT UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW OR AGREED TO IN WRITING WILL ANY COPYRIGHT HOLDER, OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY MODIFY AND/OR REDISTRIBUTE THE PROGRAM, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE PROGRAM TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS